Edmundo P. Robaina
Location Phoenix, Arizona
Toll Free 888-881-9890
Mr. Robaina is rated “AV Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubble and has been consistently recognized by Arizona’s Finest Lawyers, Southwest Super Lawyers and The Best Lawyers in America.
Mr. Robaina practices in the areas of labor and employment law. He regularly advises and represents individuals and business clients in discrimination/harassment, wrongful termination, employee discipline, wage and hour, breach of contract, and other employment-related matters. He has represented numerous clients in state and federal administrative hearings, mediation & arbitration cases, and before various state and federal courts.
Areas of Practice
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas
- University of Tennessee, Martin, Tennessee
- Bachelor of Science – 1989
- Major: Business Administration
Professional Associations and Memberships